Job description following duties and responsibilities:
- Audio visual production specialists install, monitor and maintain sound and video equipment, including speakers, microphones, video monitors and projection screens, repair damaged or malfunctioning equipment.
- Follow company’s brand guidelines
- Additional job duties may include setting up lighting systems or teaching other employees how to operate equipment.
- Work both on and off site
- Works closely with employees and supervisors to develop scripts in support of the center’s goals such an emergency operation, educational programs, public affairs, technical, environmental, documentary programs and public service announcements for radio and television.
- Provides narration of video and audio productions and slide productions
- Coordinates the selection of visuals (images, video clips) to provide graphic and photographic materials to be used in production.
- Working knowledge of recording equipment, both video and audio, to select and conform to the appropriate situations in meshing all production aspects together into a completed product.
- Evaluates and updates new audio-visual technology to implement and enhance capability to provide state-of-the-art products.
- Create databank of relevant educational videos and images, and other educational content for future use by the Department of Simulation.
- Editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
Job requirements and qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience as video specialist of similar role
- Some experience in using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
Contact Mark at [email protected], Tel: 6464 8654
or Kristen at [email protected], Tel: 6258 2565